WINE CELLAR INSULATION
Don’t Risk Losing Your Wine Collection To Mold. Get It Done Right The First Time.
Constructing a Wine Cellar properly can be a tricky job. Especially for those that don’t know what they are doing.
Here’ s a list of some of the factors you must consider when building a wine room.
- What is the Temperature and Humidity around the cellar?
- What is the R-value of the insulation?
- Do you have a proper Vapor Barrier?
- What is your desired wine storage temperature?
- Does the lighting in the wine cellar generate any heat?
- What type of cooling system will you be using?
- How many Bottles are you storing?
- Is it residential or commercial? How often will the door be opened?
- Do you have any glass? How much? Single or Dual pane?
- Are any walls exposed to the exterior and have a high heat load?
- Is the cellar door insulated and sealed properly?
- Were all the cracks and gaps in the framing sealed?
- What Is the Thermal Load?
You should answer these questions before building your wine room. We would love to meet with you and go over your wine cellar insulation project to make sure it is done right the first time.
The last thing you want to deal with is a moldy wine cellar a few years down the road.
Why Should You Work With Us?
- Our sister HVAC company is Schneider Mechanical and has specialized in Wine Cellar Cooling for over 8 years. This is actually a big reason why we got into the Insulation business because we were tired of seeing unprofessional insulation jobs in homes and wine cellars alike.
- We have a great track record of Success. View our Testimonials page to see what others have to say about us.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! This means we do everything we can to keep you happy by getting the job done quickly and efficiently.
- We use the best products available in the industry.
- We are Family Owned and Operated here in Austin Tx.
- Our staff members are amazing. Seriously, we love them and you will too!
- We have extensive experience with all aspects of building a wine cellar.
If you would like to work with us give us a call @ 512-808-8512 or fill out the form below.